FS: Suunto D6i ** Brand New - Never seen water **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pluto01

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This watch was given to me as a gift earlier this year and I've decided to stick with my original computer. Full factory warranty as I never registered the serial number. Purchased from an authorized dealer in FL, Deep Six dive store. Asking $825 (~20% off) and no tax.

Please see website for High-Res pictures and more details, not compatible with Chrome (link): http://db.tt/bLQ1tR5o

Willing to split shipping. Cash or paypal (gift acceptable at buyer's risk). I will need to speak with the buyer in person prior to shipping the watch; thanks for understanding.

Feel free to email me for questions as I only visit this site about once-twice a week: HTShopping01[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks for reading this far.

Overview.jpgBox.jpgClose-up.jpgS-number.jpg

Would you consider $350?
Thanks,
Jody
(Don't mean to offend, just trying to get a good deal....I missed a Mares HD w/ transmitter for $440 today : (

Would you consider $350?
Thanks,
Jody
(Don't mean to offend, just trying to get a good deal....I missed a Mares HD w/ transmitter for $440 today : (

Jody....Really? Your offer of $350 for a BRAND NEW D6i is ridiculous. Do you even know how much this computer retails for?

Don't mean to offend.

You might want to post this for sale in the watchuseek forums too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips/support. @ Brot, good tip with the watchuseek; completely forgot about those forums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom