FS - Subal ND20 and Nikon D200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsdream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have recently serviced (only two dives since Reef Photo did the full servicing) ND20 with standard viewfinder in excellent condiditon and a D200 Body for sale. A new camera battery and the nikon charger are of course included.

I am also selling a port extention for the Nikon 12-24 lens and a small extention to allow use of the Nikon 105 Macro lens. This set-up does not include the macro or dome ports themselves but they are readily available.

I might be interested in selling the 12 -24 lens as well.

Looking to get $2000 for the Housing and the body and $100/ea for the port extentions. PM me if you have any questions or want to make me a serious offer.

DSC_2450+copy.jpg

DSC_0072+copy.jpg

DSC_0070+small+copy.jpg

Last edited:
If you end up deciding to sell the camera and housing separately, let me know and how much you're asking. My housing flooded and my D200 is toast. The housing can be serviced but not the camera. :) Thanks!

At this point I am still trying to sell the package together.

For those interested I am going to add a 60mm port in with the package so all you would need is to add strobes and lenses and you have complete macro set up (60 and 105).

So make me an offer I can't refuse....

At this point I am still trying to sell the package together.

For those interested I am going to add a 60mm port in with the package so all you would need is to add strobes and lenses and you have complete macro set up (60 and 105).

So make me an offer I can't refuse....

I have a D200 and 60mm but no housing. cxg31s needs the camera but not the housing. Do I sense a possibility?

TIA ... Marc hult@hydrologist.com

Quite a bit of interest in the last day or so, but nobody has committed yet.

I can also be reached kidsdream@earthlink.net

Jeff

Housing (with Camera) is sold. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom