For Sale FS: Sony A7RII Body with Nauticam A7II Housing including Nikonos Bulkhead and Backscatter Airlock Va

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robotten

New
Reaction score
The housing is lightly used and comes with a Nikonos bulkhead which I did not use. In the photo, you will see the LED wires for the Turtle TTL LED trigger which is easy removed. The Turtle trigger is not included with the camera and housing purchase. You will find that the airlock system and gauge gives tremendous peace of mind when taking your expensive camera, lens and housing into the water. This unit has never been flooded and the original boxes and tool kit are included for both the housing and the camera.
The camera has 11,527 actuations according to A7info. (cool program). I love the 42 MP of this camera and have found that even with a very heavy crop you can end up with excellent images. Put another way, you can totally blow the shot and still end up with a 4 MP excellent photo after cropping.
The equipment was most recently used during a Cozumel trip in early December 2018. All equipment operates as intended and the only reason for selling is that I have purchased an A7RIII. Screen protector installed and will come with caps and original Sony neck strap.
Paypal accepted
Shipping FOB the Philadelphia PA area at buyers cost.
I would like to sell as a 4-piece set including housing, camera, charger, 3-Sony Batteries and Backscatter pump system $3650.00
DSC03201A7RII Nauticam.jpg
DSC03201A7RII Nauticam.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom