FS: Sealife Strobe SL961D - the new design one CHEAP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

What you're seeing is the new Sealife SL961D strobe. This is the new design, not the one that looks like a lollipop.

I've only used this strobe in 5 dives and had so much fun with it, but need to sell it as I need to pay bill so my loss is your gain.

Have to say, this strobe is very awesome as in those 5 dives, it brought back the color without the blue and helped made the pictures look natural and colorful without even touching photoshop.

What is in included in this package is the strobe, the arm and tray, the optical connector kit, and the register and warrenty card.

The only thing not included is the velcro for the optical cable, but that shouldn't be a major at all. Also, I need to find the manual for the strobe, but its also on Sealife's website too.

Otherwise, I'm selling this strobe for $275 including shipping. I paid for it around $345.

As I said, this strobe is very brand new and only one month old. Cheers!

Oh I forgot, sorry I can't accept paypal at the moment. :shakehead: Check or money order is fine!

Attachments

• IMG_22751.jpg
    IMG_22751.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 106
This item is going on Ebay pretty soon by the end of the month.

Sold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom