FS: ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Fins (XL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rrweather

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a used pair of ScubaPro Twin Jet Max fins, size XL, Blue. They were purchased new (by me) in August 2008. They were used on 5 dives in Guam and 3 times snorkeling in Guam. Since then, they have been collecting dust in my bag. Due to some other purchases, these will not be used by me so I decided to sell them. Price is $120 shipped to the "lower 48." Any shipping anywhere else will have to be negotiated and agreed on. I refer Paypal or USPS Money Order. Please ask any questions. Be advised, I am in the military and I travel 2-3 weeks out of most months. If you send me questions and I do not immediately respond, it is because I am not at home in front of a computer. I try to check my e-mails and messages whenever I have the ability to do so. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 111
Have you used them in current? Have you tried back finning with them?
Seriously.

Thanks for the info. They are great fins. I just don't use them due to the fact that I have two other pair that I use. I got them as part of a mask, fin, snorkel package that was probably overpriced but I was in Guam and desperate for something other than dumpy rentals. I still use the mask, hardly use the snorkel, and never use the fins... didn't exactly get my money out of that package!

Have you used them in current? Have you tried back finning with them?
Seriously.

Are you asking--or are you inserting sarcasm that would be better suited on a different thread?

Price is now $100 shipped.

Dang, $100 bucks is unbelievable. I'm surprised that nobody has jumped on these. If they would fit me, I would buy them even though I already have four sets of fins including a pair of these in a different size.

guppie9 not sure if it helps you but I have these same and I wear about a size 10 wide (my booties are 10s). They're comfortable and have room if your foot is slightly larger. if you check out ScubaPro's web site, you'll see:
Sizes: S/6-8, M/8-10, L/9-12, XL/11-13.
TWIN JET MAX - ADJUSTABLE - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC ... good luck

These are awsome fins, have a pair as well. Cost me 200.00. Mine are not for sale.
By the way sir, thanks for everything you do for our great country.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom