FS: Salvo 21w 4.8 amp li-ion HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
the hid has to go to help pay for certain photogear i plan to obtain in the near future. this is a an awesome light and im sad to let go of it but i hardly do dives now that warrant the use of an hid. pristine condition and only been wet 7 times. the light has been switched on approx 15-20 times. pm me for price

http://www.salvodiving.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=2364

waaaa... you are really going gungho with the shift from tech to photo eh? Well if you don't have any takers, I might be interested in the torch just for the that nice small 4.8 li-ion battery...

pakman:
waaaa... you are really going gungho with the shift from tech to photo eh? Well if you don't have any takers, I might be interested in the torch just for the that nice small 4.8 li-ion battery...

its not that its just that i dont do any dives nowadays that justify the use of my hid. most of my dives now are purely recreational. id hate to let go of it but like i mentioned my pririties have changed:)

selling the torch and a free halcyon wing. $900. il throw in a poseidon jetstream 1st stage for any ppd who helps in the sale.

at this rate, are you going to have anything left to dive with your new DSLR with??? j/k :wink:

Damn it Carlo. I just bought my BP/W. If I knew you were offloading this torch with a bonus wing I would have bought it off you instead... :crying::bncry:

Good luck with the sale buddy.

throw in a dinner with Mons and I'll buy those... :D

just kiddin Kapitan!!!

I'll ask some of my club members here if they are interested in the light... I know one our tech/ rb'ers has been having a ***** of a time with his old Halcyon HID.... lost track of how many times it's been to FL for repairs...

pakman:
at this rate, are you going to have anything left to dive with your new DSLR with??? j/k :wink:

the posedion jetsream is a spare of a spare, backup of a backup. beleive me still got tons of gear that i aint selling, still got two bps and two wings and two sets of regs that i aint selling:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom