FS: Poseidon Cyklon package and Jetstream 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

50Fathom

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Cyklon package that I am selling.

Cyklon 5000 first stage, along with two Cyklon 300 second stages, (single tank setup). Standard hose lengths, 70cm and 90cm (28" and 36"), and the octo has the green "Nitrox" hockey puck for higher visibility. Needs to be serviced, and the octo hose needs the o-ring replaced on second-stage end, since it has "champagne bubbles". I can do this if the buyer requests before they ship.

Also included are two more Cyklon 300 second stages, both work fine, but one is missing the purge button. They were intended to be deco regs, but can be used as spares, or made into deco regs again.

Also, there are three Cyklon 300 first stages, freshly rebuilt a year ago, not pressurized since. They have most of the adaptors to run modern hoses. These were intended to be deco regs.

Two 36" hoses and one 28" hose with the modern 3/8" thread pitch, and two 26" hoses with the older 1/8" BPT threads to fit the older first stages. Also a 7" Cyklon hose with the modern threads.

Hoses are all factory Poseidon and are proprietary to the Cyklon.

Will come in two Poseidon regulator bags.

$650 shipped for the whole lot. Would like to not break it up at this time.

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

Poseidon Jetstream (Odin) second stage. Second stage only, no hose. It works, with a nice easy cracking effort and no leaks. Would still recommend service.

$125 shipped.

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

Used gear, no warranty expressed or implied. All gear should be serviced by an authorized technician before use.

Back
Top Bottom