FS Old Dive Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly_risk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Below is a list of dive magazines a scuba friend of mine gave me before he moved. (What a way to get rid of them, dump them on the eager new guy.) Anyway, anyone want to some to pad their scuba library? Any LDS have a library?

All free to anyone who can use them, otherwise I'll recycle them if a better idea dose not come along. Local pick up, or you pay shipping. All are packed in two standard Hammermill copier paper boxes. These are all good readable condition, all covers intact, never used as drop clothes.

Missing Dive Training
2001: January - June
2002: None
2003: None
2004: None
2005: None
2006: None
2007: None

Missing Rodale's Scuba Diving
2000: None
2001: Missing all but Aug, Sept, Oct, Jul,

Missing Alert Diver
1998: None
1999: All but Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, Jul/Aug
2000: All
2001: None
2005: None
2006: All but Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr

Missing Undercurrent
1998: All but Jun-Oct
1999: Nov, Dec
2000: Nov, Dec
2001: Nov, Dec
2002: Nov, Dec
2003: Nov, Dec
2004: Nov, Dec
2005: Nov, Dec
2006: Nov, Dec
2007: Feb, Nov, Dec
2008: Nov, Dec
2009: May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sept, Nov, Dec

You might also try your local freecycle group or Craigslist for a wider shot at local people if no one on here wants them. A lot of the info in these starts to get outdated or repeat after a few years so I doubt most of these are worth shipping, except maybe the more recent Undercurrents and Dive Training.

I think Undercurrent publishes it's annual book of reader reviews in place of Nov/Dec so they're not really "missing." (Until recently I also had Undercurrent going back at least that far and I finally recycled all but the last few years.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom