FS: Nikonos Cameras and Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

certified diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am finally getting around to parting with my Nikonos camera equipment and thought to post it and offer it here.

I've got a near mint Nikonos III camera body and a well used Nik III camera body.

In the mid 90s I bought new the following lenses: Nikonos/Nikkor 28mm lens which is in near mint condition; Nikonos/Nikkor 20mm lens, w/ its view finder which was my 'workhorse' and shows much sign of wear; and, a Sea and Sea 15mm lens, which shows much less wear. The 'wear' that I mention is 'finish'. Not damage or dents.

The cameras are fully functional and have not been in the water since last serviced ( by the '2 Mikes in Miami, and in 2005-ish). Similarly with the lenses as they are fully functional and there is no problems (i.e. scratches, mold, etc etc etc) with their glass.

I am open to offers and anyone interested can send me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom