FS: Nikon d70s body only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Ahh in that case keep it a secret...:wink: and have a helmet ready.

too late she saw a big shiny gold box in the back seat of the car that was screaming DSX.

mons: "what is that?"

me: "its a camera"

mons:" but you already have one"

me: "but its a d2x?"

mons:"dont even THINK about it!"

i rest my case:)

Spoon:
too late she saw a big shiny gold box in the back seat of the car that was screaming DSX.

glad she didn't asked about the price...would you have said it in dollars or pesos if she asked?:D

clgsamson:
glad she didn't asked about the price...would you have said it in dollars or pesos if she asked?:D

too bad the d2x is spoken for zylke. its a blessing that my friend from cebu only had one left. as for the price i would have converted it to rupees:)

Spoon:

Dude, but the D2X is so worth it...what's the worse that could happen? Maybe she won't talk to you for a day or a week,which would be perfect as you'd have more time to hone your photography skills with your new camera... but after the dust has settled, you'll have a nice camera...and I bet that Mons would start talking to you again after you show her the amazing shots that you could take with the D2X..lol

greatwolf:
Dude, but the D2X is so worth it...what's the worse that could happen? Maybe she won't talk to you for a day or a week,which would be perfect as you'd have more time to hone your photography skills with your new camera... but after the dust has settled, you'll have a nice camera...and I bet that Mons would start talking to you again after you show her the amazing shots that you could take with the D2X..lol

too late the buyer picked it up 5 mins ago. kinda relieved:D d200 is more than enough

Diver Dennis:
Geeze Caloy, you have two D70 bodies?

Why on earth not? I will have 2 Canon 350D bodies by tomorrow...:D

Edit: - and so have you, whoops!

greatwolf:
yeah amazing shots of sexy models! right Marv?:wink:

clgsamson:
yeah amazing shots of sexy models! right Marv?:wink:
Lol...yeah and I could see Mons dropping Carlo's camera "accidentally"...with a Nikon 18 - 200mm VR still attached to it. I could already hear the grinding sounds of the mechanics and the optics breaking inside as it hits the pavement..hehehe...just kidding Spoon!

My photojournalist friend told me a story about one of his assignments wherein one of his colleagues accidentally dropped his glass. All the photogs within spitting distance cringed at the sound of the optics and the mechanics breaking.

thepurplehammerhead:
Why on earth not? I will have 2 Canon 350D bodies by tomorrow...:D

Edit: - and so have you, whoops!

oh yeah, well I'm gonna go buy 4 bodies just for the hell of it... and then get a Nikon D200 and complete new set of Nikon glass:eyebrow: :joke:

jeeze, talk about one-upmanship here...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom