FS: Nikon d70s body only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geeze Caloy, you have two D70 bodies?

clgsamson:
that's what I'm saying Mike...2nd body, a D200. Not an upgrade cuz I'm keeping the D70s:wink:.

i was thinking of keeping the d70s as backup but what do i need a backup for or second body? well at least i cant justify yet at the moment. i advanced a d2x for a friend and am currently giving it the staredown hes going to pick it up within the day. was thinking of keeping it but that would just be pushing it:)

Spoon:
i was thinking of keeping the d70s as backup but what do i need a backup for or second body? well at least i cant justify yet at the moment. i advanced a d2x for a friend and am currently giving it the staredown hes going to pick it up within the day. was thinking of keeping it but that would just be pushing it:)
Keep it for Mons?

I was just going to congratulate you...:D I do have a couple and I'm not looking to upgrade or I wouldn't have bought the second one. It works well for me and the bodies are cheap.

Diver Dennis:
I was just going to congratulate you...:D I do have a couple and I'm not looking to upgrade or I wouldn't have bought the second one. It works well for me and the bodies are cheap.
hehe tell me next year when I run out of diving money. This other hobby is expensive but I like it very much. There will be more out of town trips for me and Myra next year cuz of this.

clgsamson:
Keep it for Mons?

you want me to get lynchedd? she already complained about my excessive spending and that im always broke for trips, shopping etc but when its for photogear i always find a way:) hehe

Back
Top Bottom