FS Canon S70/ Inon Strobe Full Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, I've caught the DSLR bug and will be selling off my Canon S70/ Inon D-2000 setup (see photo below). I would prefer to sell off the entire package, but will also consider parceling it out. All items are located in Hong Kong. All items are just 1 yr old (except for the macro lens which is only 6 mos) All photos in my photo gallery were from this setup.

IMG_3772_1.JPG

Items for sale/ (the price I bought each item is in brackets/ USD):

Canon Powershot S70 7.1mp, 256MB CF card, battery charger, and Canon soft carry case [$400]

Canon WDC40 Housing rated to 40m [$160]

Inon D-2000 Strobe - this is last year's model with only optical connection (e-ttl only) [$540]. And -0.5 blue diffuser [$34]. Awesome compact/ powerful strobe... have to sell as I need the nikonos connection for a DSLR.

Inon Macro UCL-165ADLens [$135] + 28AD adapter [$15] and AD lens holder [$48]

Inon Grip Base II [$90]

Inon S Arm + 2 clamps* + z adapter and base adapter (1 clamp is a 3 way) [$200]

Inon 28AD mount base for the Canon WDC40 housing which allows the use of Inon bayonet style addon lenses [$60]
Inon Optical Cable set [$90]

Total paid: $1,772. I'm asking for $1,200 for the whole package excluding shipping. $1,000 w/o the camera. If there are no takers by end of the week, I will start selling off items individually.

If you sell individually, I'd like to buy everything except the camera and the housing. Pls PM me or email me at vkalia (at) diveindia (dot) com.

Cheers,
Vandit

Are you still in Hong Kong?

OCR, yes I'm still in HK...

ocrmaster:
Pakman you can get a Canon S80 8.1 Megapixel with 1GB SD card Brand new from www.dell.com
$400.00

nice to know, but I don't need a S80... FYI, the prices in red is just reference to how much I purchased it for. Not what I am asking for.

Vandit, will PM you shortly.

Will this work with my Canon S80 housing?

ocrmaster:

Will this work with my Canon S80 housing?

You would need to get the Inon Mount Base for your S80/ WDC1 housing that will allow you to screw in the macro lens bayonnet style.

see the following inon page.
http://www.inonamerica.com/news.php?news_id=51&newscat=0

also, you will have to get a specially made sticker that fits over the S80's flash and only lets out infrared light to trigger the strobe optically. Not sure if its the same size as the S70, but a Inon dealer should be able to get it for you. You could probably make your own with some duct tape and some film negatives... It's just there to block off the internal flash to prevent backscatter.

Can I Take The Housing Only And How Much? Thx

raintiger:
Can I Take The Housing Only And How Much? Thx

Yes it's still available. Make me an offer. Bought it for around US$160 new last year. Has approx 50-60 dives on it? Never had a leak. O ring is in good condition.

As for the rest of the system, I am now willing to partial out the package. So if anyone is interested in the strobe and other bits, PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom