FS: Atomic Regs, SPGs, Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It’s time for me to clean out the garage a bit.

--Atomic Z1 first stages (non-swivel)
I have 3 of these for sale – they are easily the best breathing regs I’ve ever used. These have all been recently serviced and are in perfect working order. 2 of these are DIN and 1 is yoke (for travel use). Asking $160 apiece

DSC_5691.jpg

--Atomic Z1 second stages
I have 3 of these for sale as well -- again, just serviced and in perfect working condition. 2 have a gray coverplate and one has a blue coverplate. Asking $80 apiece .

DSC_5690.jpg

If you want a 1st and 2nd stage together, I can take $225

--Atomic Z1 first stage + Apeks TX40 second stage + OMS SPG
This reg is set up for an O2 bottle currently, so the 6” and 40” hoses are included. Obviously everything was just recently serviced and is O2 clean. Asking $280 for this one.

DSC_5687.jpg

--OMS Brass n Glass SPG
The larger style SPG. Used but in good condition – includes 24” HP hose. Asking $65

DSC_5692.jpg

--Halcyon Explorer 70 wing
Larger wing for the larger steel doubles folks use. Very stable horseshoe wing. Asking $160

DSC_5695.jpg

--LP Inflator Hoses
20”, 29”, 30”, 34” lengths available – asking $20 apiece

--HP Hoses
24” available – asking $20

LP Hoses
--22”, 32” lengths -- $20 apiece
--5’ and 7’ long hoses – asking $30 apiece

All prices do not include shipping from 98105, but the more you buy, the more generous I can be with discounts. Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks!

As always, this gear are sold as is and SHOULD BE SERVICED BY A COMPETENT TECHNICIAN PRIOR TO DIVING.

PM sent.

Z1 yoke is available -- $130

Atomic/Apeks Deco reg is now $225

Halcyon Explorer wing is now $130

If you still have the SPG would you sell it for $50 with shipping or $65 with free shipping?

Everything is sold but the following.

1 Atomic Z1 yoke reg + 1 Z1 2nd stage -- price is now $160 for the pair

Halcyon Explorer Wing -- $120 (!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom