FS: Aqualung Legend Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fragglerock

Registered
Reaction score
This regulator has never been used and has never been in the water. I do not know much about scuba gear so I am representing this as the base model Legend.

A little about me since I'm new here. I am a work at home mom with two kids, I won this regulator in a raffle. My husband is a certified diver, but only dives once a year on a big diving trip with his father. The equipment is always included on these diving trips, so he has no need for the regulator. He suggested I sell it and use the money towards supplies for my small business (I make and sell hair accessories for girls).

Here are the pictures, I will do my best to answer any questions. I'm asking $250 + shipping (pretty sure it will fit in a priority flat rate box so about $15 which would include insurance) and paypal fees.

Attachments

• DSC02349.jpg
    DSC02349.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC02350.jpg
    DSC02350.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02351.jpg
    DSC02351.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC02347.jpg
    DSC02347.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 137
The box just says The Legend, the owner's manual is an all-in-one manual for Legend, Cousteau, Titan and Calypso.

Just got off the phone with Aqualung, it is indeed their base model, which they do not sell anymore. It is still completly functional (no recalls or anything) the service rep did suggest getting it serviced before using it. When it was sold it had a retail sale price of $495. HTH

I might have been worth confirming with AquaLung that it is out of warranty even though it is brand new (but old stock).

If I was purchasing it I would make that assumption.

I have a potential buyer, I will update once the transacation is complete. Thanks for everyone's patience and help with this, I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom