Frying Pan Tower Ride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We are looking to book a boat for four of us to hit the Frying Pan at our convenience. Unfortunately all of the dive shops schedules don't work for us or they're booked up. We would be even willing to rent a 26' or above boat to go ourselves, but we haven't found any business that can accommodate that. Does anyone have recommendations for private charters or boat rentals?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob,
I might can help you. I'm new to this forum and scuba diving. However, I've been fishing fryingpan for over a decade. Not sure if we can do private messaging here so just email me at tbritt70@gmail.com.
I have a 31ft Fountain CC and a buddy who runs a 28ft Albermarle. I'm sure we would be glad to run you put there. Plus I would like to just observe and learn while you guys dive.
Tim

I may be able to help. My friend makes runs out to the tower somewhat regularly already. Do you have a date in mind?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom