Frustrated Being a Girl!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jesstotheocean:
I've posted in the Fourm for the GLWC meet & greet but it looks like they have there own little club going. Nobody responded to my post, and it's a little confussing. Did anybody ever figure out the weekend and loctation?
about that.

You're quite welcome to come to it.

There is some confusion about the Meet&Greet. It seems like a seperate M&G for Joe. But I'm not really sure if it's going to be one big one for Joe or two seperate ones. We'll have to find that out.

Either way, you are more than welcome to attend.

jesstotheocean:
I've posted in the Fourm for the GLWC meet & greet but it looks like they have there own little club going. Nobody responded to my post, and it's a little confussing. Did anybody ever figure out the weekend and loctation?

Don't worry about them not responding, they get to chatting and everyone just hops in and out with different conversations about different aspects of the get-together. That's why it's so confusing and sometimes posts with actual questions get missed :) Someone will probably start another post once they iron out the details and if they don't I will :wink:

They are a really friendly group and welcome new people in as well as put up with oddballs like myself :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom