from our new wall of fame...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone,

Well, after two trips to Cozumel this year (so far!!!) and getting so much enjoyment out of underwater photography...we've decided that we need a Wall of Fame for our pics. We decided to pick out one or two (maybe 3 or 4!) pics from each dive and get them framed and hang them in the house. Our last trip was in May and being that I lost my camera...hubby got to pick from his shots (with his reefmaster film camera). Thought I'd share the shot we picked. Now, a question...we are still new at photography and still new at fish id...is this a balloon fish??? The photo was taken with a Sealife Reefmaster RC with the External Strobe (I think it's called the 960). Hope the upload works!!!

Yes, that's a Balloonfish, a member of the Porcupinefish family.

It's a good start for your Wall of Fame. You'll slowly be replacing them with better and better ones. My first ones now hang in the spare bedroom!

Yup.. Porcupine Puffer, Balloon Fish..... Diodon holocanthus

That's quite bright!! Really sunny day?, How deep? Flash or no?

Hi,

The flash was on and it was a sunny day...somewhere between 60 and 80 feet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom