From my Micro 3.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green Frog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought my SeaLife Micro 3.0 and some accessories right before my early June trip to Nassau and have finally figured out how to download and crop them in my iPad. Here are a couple of favorites. I was pleased with a first effort at digital, existing light in 40-70 ft. This little camera shows real potential.
🐸

Attachments

• MICR0291.jpeg
    MICR0291.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 117
  • MICR0374.jpeg
    MICR0374.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 117
  • MICR0182.jpeg
    MICR0182.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 103
…and a few more.

Attachments

• MICR0258.jpeg
    MICR0258.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 91
  • MICR0223.jpeg
    MICR0223.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 85
  • MICR0395.jpeg
    MICR0395.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 88
Very nice photos, the one of the shark would look badass framed.

A few angels dropped in too.

Attachments

• MICR0246.jpeg
    MICR0246.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 91
  • MICR0160.jpeg
    MICR0160.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 79
  • MICR0240.jpeg
    MICR0240.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 93
It dawned on me that Lionfish are exotic, invasive sand some folks may not JP have seen them. They are striking in appearance but dangerous… those lovely rays hide venomous spines. I’ve never heard of a diver fatality from Lionfish encounters, but they can sure mess up your dive. I saw these lurking in crevices and cubbies on wreck dives. And they were way more abundant than I expected. I didn’t take quite as much time with these pix, but I think you can ID the Lionfish if you haven’t seen one.
🐸

Attachments

• MICR0079.jpeg
    MICR0079.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 80
  • MICR0082.jpeg
    MICR0082.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 79
  • MICR0430.jpeg
    MICR0430.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 74
Nice shots. Looking at this thread, the pics were hazy, but when I clicked on one and it took me to the gallery, nice and sharp. Sounds like good times.

Richard.

Frankly Richard, I went with very low expectations, especially in view of the fact that I lost my little video light on the way down (sad story 🤨) and had to shoot everything existing light. I’ll be the first to admit the images on the screen are awfully small for my old post cataract eyes, but through the wonders of digital cropping and color correction, I was beyond pleased with the results. I’m still painstakingly teasing the pix off the camera and onto a computer then massaging them into finished products, but even though I’m only halfway through I have more and better pictures than I ever got in the past on any trip with any of my very expensive Nikonos film cameras or the Minolta UW snapshot cameras that preceded them… and this was just four 2 tank dives!
The next image is a little Squirrelfish, next “Shark Week Comes Early!” And finally, my volunteer dive buddy of the day, Michael Dee.
🐸

Attachments

• MICR0031.jpeg
    MICR0031.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 76
  • MICR0271.jpeg
    MICR0271.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 75
  • MICR0330.jpeg
    MICR0330.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 83
Nice pics. I use the photo editing tools on the iPad a lot. There is a sharpness editing function that is very helpful if you have pics that are slightly hazy. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom