Friend needs a buddy for Bonaire July 3-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi all. we (two couples) are going to bonaire july 3rd, and we have a friend who is also going, but needs a buddy (as in needs a roommate to share expenses, and dive with). we're coming from houston, and will be arriving early on july 4, and return home on july 11. where is the best place to find a buddy? on here? in a different forum? other websites? Friend is in his forties, needs a male roomie (he's married), is AOW. thanks much!!

mainly shore diving. we(the two couples) already have rooms booked at the Deep Blue View. Our friend is flexible about where to stay. Deep Blue View is a small bed&breakfast with only a few rooms,so i don't know if they still have a room available for 7 nights starting july 4. (we arrive from houston on a redeye......arriving around 6am on the 4th)

Donnad,

Have you been to this B@B before? I am ready to book a trip the sametime you are there and just wondering what it's like. I was going to do the buddy dive place but we generally like B@B's? Also this will be our first big trip so we are trying to make the most of it.
Harley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom