Fridays Photo 11/21 ~ Wrecks and Structures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just above the bridge of The Tugboat in Curacao.

600_P8250005tugcl.jpg

one of my favorites from our last trip

(first attempt at posting like this)

Edited:
hmmmm.. I guess not
Moderator, feel free to delete

Tavi...MSN doesn't allow embedding of photos from their site. Sorry! :rolleyes:

Gilligan once bubbled...
We ain't got no good wrecks on Maui :(
This is an old fishing boat sunk by the State as an artificial reef. It usually has turtles on and in it.
Definetley a "puny" wreck :rolleyes:

I dove here on (looking through log book)...March 26, 2002...average of 52ft depth, 50ft vis...saw a 2" long turkeyfish (hawaiian native only I believe? similar to lionfish) and some type of shrimp on the inside of the wreck. A few lizardfish scattered among the tires as well...

~Matt Segal

This has to be the best forum on SB. I haven't been over here for awhile. Man, have I been missing out.
Thanks for sharing everyone!

srmjohnson once bubbled...
Quarter Wreck - Grenada
quarterwreck2.jpg

San Juan - Grenada
nursesharks9.jpg

Bianca C - Grenada (600ft wreck)
biancacsteps.jpg

Simon,
I really like the shading you did with these presentations. Would you share your technique with us. Thanks TedJ

Hi TedJ, the software I use to put my pics on the web is called Express Thumbnail Creator. It exactly what I was looking for in that it allows very simple conversion of a directory full of pictures to be turned into a website. Have been using it for a while now and am very happy with the results. The shadow is one of the options.

You can download a trial copy at http://www.express-soft.com/etc/

Have a play with it...hope it is of use.

wow these pictures are very impressive, I haven't dived anything even remotely close to this standard !!!!!
I'm going to have to do some more travelling outside of the UK , I'm seriously missing out ! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom