Friday warm-up for Cape Ann #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
Me and a buddy are meeting at Cape Ann Divers late morning on Friday for a couple of tanks. I know that a couple of you seem to have somewhat flexible weekday schedules, so if anyone wants to join, by all means...

Otherwise, I will see you Sat. at the BK.

Thx,
Matthew

Doesn't anybody WORK out there! All this diving going on while I am chained to my desk just isn't fair!

Enjoy for me, I'll be thinking of you under the sea.

Well... yeah, THIS week. Next friday I'm off again though, so that might work for me.

Wow, that will be a long weekend. Plan on joining us on Sep 1 in RI still? Maybe you should plan on shooting back to my lake for a dive. The hot weather has made it kinda murky but maybe once the cold starts settling back and the algae starts dieing off it will get clear again. Hell, maybe we should have a party at my place with some refreshments afterward!

Hey Shellbird, I'm partially in. I still don't know what I'm doing- isn't that my life! I'm interested in the Cape Ann trip and can't locate info. on it- what's up with that/ :confused:

Tilda Santiago once bubbled...
I'm interested in the Cape Ann trip and can't locate info. on it- what's up with that[/B]

Welcome!

Check out the New England Lobstah Divahs Forum and it should be pretty easy to find the trips we've been doing. Unfortunately Cape Ann Day #3 is come and gone [it was yesterday] but stay tuned for other opportunities in the near future!

Tilda Santiago once bubbled...
Hey Shellbird, I'm partially in. I still don't know what I'm doing- isn't that my life! I'm interested in the Cape Ann trip and can't locate info. on it- what's up with that/ :confused:

NELD, may I introduce Tilda, she graduated her OW with me and is interested in joining us on some trips. She is new to the boards and was having a little trouble navigating so she kinda missed the boat on this one so to speak but go easy on her, she's new here. :)

Tilda, the trip we had discussed at Ron's party is on Sept. 15, Isle of Shoals, find the thread and contact Spectre if you are still interested.

Back
Top Bottom