Friday PM Dive (10/15)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Speaking of diving, I'm thinking of getting a quick one (or two) in tomorrow in the early afternoon. Anyone free on Friday afternoon?

I'd like to do Laguna (like Shaw's), but that's a long haul for both of us. Malaga is closer, but there's a NW swell, so I think it's less likely to have good conditions. Is Laguna too far for you tomorrow? I'm thinking around 1 or 2 pm.

mccabejc:
I'd like to do Laguna (like Shaw's), but that's a long haul for both of us. Malaga is closer, but there's a NW swell, so I think it's less likely to have good conditions. Is Laguna too far for you tomorrow? I'm thinking around 1 or 2 pm.
Laguna works for me. Let's try Shaw's.

1 or 2 pm is good too. That keeps be out of traffic on the way down. It takes be about an hour and a half to get there.

Let's try to figure out where exactly we will meet.

Christian

How about the top of the stairs? Take PCH to Fairview, go south (towards the Ocean), and it will deadend at the stairs to Shaw's. Find a parking spot anywhere you can.

mccabejc:
How about the top of the stairs? Take PCH to Fairview, go south (towards the Ocean), and it will deadend at the stairs to Shaw's. Find a parking spot anywhere you can.
I just left you a voice mail message before I saw this.

I figured that we'd meet at the bottom of the stairs. That way whoever gets there first can just go down to the beach and check out the conditions while waiting for the other to arrive.

Christian

I just got your VM message.

1pm sounds great, I have your cell if I'm running late and you have mine.

I'm off to work.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom