Friday Photo ~ Puffers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So...it was wishfull thinking! And it IS Friday...somewhere. So tomorrow I'll do Thursday to get sorted out! Deal? :D

Sheesh....just trying to help you poor working stiffs out! Just getting you in the frame of mind to stick it out just one more day but are you pleased? NNoooo. Nit-picking about the correct day. So, I was planning to make it up to ya tomorrow! We were gonna have a Saturday Photo....yeah...that's it. But never mind. Geek ruined it! :D

CobaltBabe....glad they brighten your day! I wonder sometimes if anyone but us old camera dudes/dudettes ever look at them!

Dee once bubbled...
CobaltBabe....glad they brighten your day! I wonder sometimes if anyone but us old camera dudes/dudettes ever look at them!

It's my last week of work, since I handed in my notice. I rarely look at anything else right now...

Dave

Well, it's friday here.... TGIF!

fb737b5d.jpg

If you can't see the above image click here:

It's Friday here Dee. :D

This one's from the Perhentians.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom