Friday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Alrighty folks,

I just got off the phone with Capt Joe, and we're on for a Friday night dive out of Hawaii Kai. Showtime around 5:30 PM. $30.00 a pop, and we need at least 4 people (I already have some...so this is probably a go)....

PM me or send me an e-mail to instructor@scubaanddreams.com or call me at 664-7060 if you are in!

Mahalo,

Sherman

Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Wish you had posted this at lunch time! I love to go but now I have a commitment for Friday night! Oh well! Another time!

Ok I'll even bring some fresh pineapple if someone else from SB comes :) And Mark promised to not talk about rebreathers on the boat :)

Sherman

Sherm,

My dive buddy can't get there by 5:30. She works until 5 p.m. at Hickam. Can you hold the boat until she arrives? I like to bring my own buddy so if you can't hold the boat, then I won't sign up either.

But if you can, then sign us up.

Also, do you know yet what sites?

-becky

Hey! I'm the "special needs" dive buddy! Like Becky said, I get off at 5pm, no exceptions, but I will be walking out the door at 5pm and will wear my swimsuit under my clothes and have my gear loaded, so it would just be a matter of fighting traffic...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom