Friday morning dive - Crescent Beach, Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would but i have to work....... How ever i do have the 5, 6, and 7th off

Thanks Rex & Phil, That had to be one of my top 3 dives in Laguna ever and my longest yet underwater in the cool 54*f water. I wish shore diving was always that easy with 15-25' viz! See you on the G.E. on the 17th.

Nice dive today - 87 minutes in 55F water, a little cold at the end but lots of fun.
Thanks Dave & Phil, Bryan where were you?
A few pics.

IMG_05952.jpg

IMG_06642.jpg

IMG_06521.jpg

IMG_06241.jpg

IMG_05931.jpg

Dave
IMG_0612.jpg

and Phil
IMG_0682.jpg

Nice Photos. I really need to get in the water.

Hey guys, looks like you had a great dive. Sorry about the no show, but I had some family issues to deal with the night before, and I couldn't make it. I would have called, but here its a long story. I do apologize, but I'm glad you all had a great dive.

Nice dive today - 87 minutes in 55F water, a little cold at the end but lots of fun.
Thanks Dave & Phil, Bryan where were you?
A few pics.

Hey guys, looks like you had a great dive. Sorry about the no show, but I had some family issues to deal with the night before, and I couldn't make it. I would have called, but here its a long story. I do apologize, but I'm glad you all had a great dive.

No big deal, hope to see you on future dives.

Back
Top Bottom