Friday 08/08/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone diving? I am still trying to make up my mind if I am going to be able to make it out. Unsure at this point since I might have a Dr's appt.

Anyone diving? I am still trying to make up my mind if I am going to be able to make it out. Unsure at this point since I might have a Dr's appt.

I might be able to dive on Sat or Sun now. I was planning to go to SoCal for my sister's b-day next weekend but now I'm in So Illinois because of a death in the family, so I won't be going to SoCal when I get back. Is there a possibility you could dive on the weekend?

I can't on Saturday and Sunday is looking iffy. I'll have to see how the possible plan shakes out. :(

As far as I know im diving this weekend, and I could use a buddy for Friday.. Sarah, Devin, anyone...? :wink:

Still waiting to hear from the Dr to see if I have an appointment or not. I'll be in touch Brandon as I'd really like to get a dive or two in :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom