Freshwater Dive Parks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Piedmont Diving and Rescue Association in North Carolin (Piedmont Diving Rescue Association) owns 3 quarries that are suitable for diving with many features inside. Members have 24/7/365 access to it for $45 yearly membership.

Two more in Canada :

Parc Sous Marin du Lac Saint Francois, St-Zotique, QC

Prescott Scuba Park, Prescott, ON

No URLs allowed, sorry. You'll have to google them.

Andras

Find a McDonald's and park in there with a dvd.

Mermet Spring, Illinois
Fantasy Lake Scuba Park, North Carolina

Wow.. thanks everyone.

Brings back a few good memories of diving Thunder Bay, Fantasy Lake, and of when I was a PDRA Instructor in 2007 (good times up at Blanch and in Lake Norman).

Still collecting though so if anyone knows any others then please keep 'em coming. Anyone dived any European scuba parks, or know of any in Asia?

Peter

Although this isn’t a freshwater park, it is one of a kind, so I can’t think of a better place (thread) to mention this park. Bonneville Seabase in Utah is a warm water salty spring converted into 3 developed ponds and designed for use by scuba divers and snorkelers. The park is open year round and is partially covered during the winter months. Sea Base has several variety of fish; Angel Fish, Pampano, Nurse Sharks, Jacks, Lookdowns, and Puffers . Visibility is limited to about 2-20’.

http://www.seabase.net/thefish.html

Bonneville Sea Base Warm Spring

divegilboa.com quarry in northwest ohio. This is my first five post to the forums so I am not allowed to post a link sorry.

Back
Top Bottom