French in Reunion Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested to hear more of Mayotte. I did try to hitch hike on a yacht from Nosy Be but the Mozambique Eddy was flowing so could be a few days or a few weeks trip :wink: - it's my understanding Mayotte has a lot more macro focus but I must say I see a lot of good nudi pics posted on FB from Reunion.

The Indian Ocean is my home ocean too - certainly she makes the rules :)

I'm interested to hear more of Mayotte ... it's my understanding Mayotte has a lot more macro focus but I must say I see a lot of good nude pics posted on FB from Reunion. :)

I blogged about diving in Mayotte here: Smart Travels: Diving in Mayotte. For me Mayotte has been some of the best diving I've done in the south-west Indian Ocean (my comparisons for the region are north- and south-west Madagascar, Moheli (one of the Comoros Islands), Mauritius and Rodrigues). You can do pelagic diving in the morning (outside the coral reef), and macro in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom