Free to good home.White Stag Deep Backpack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaljohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Started diving again with more modern equipment and cannot throw this out. Anybody who will actually dive it can have it for shipping cost or pick up in So Cal.

IMAG0769.jpgIMAG0770.jpg

I guess I could lower the price... Oh wait no I can't.
:) :)

I could use it. Free is too expensive, I'll trade you a pony bottle holder for it.

I might be able to use that. What is the shipping cost to Long Island NY?

I will weigh it and check the UPS ground to NY.

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

What kind of scam are you trying pull here?
First you lure us in with your free backpack and then we get hammered with out the door shipping fees and taxes!
If the is a joke ha ha. Otherwise I am pretty sure they have not figured out how to tax free stuff yet but I could be wrong. You can avoid shipping by picking it up in La Habra CA or most weekends Laguna Beach...

If the is a joke ha ha. Otherwise I am pretty sure they have not figured out how to tax free stuff yet but I could be wrong. You can avoid shipping by picking it up in La Habra CA or most weekends Laguna Beach...

Just kidding with ya... But give Uncle Sam enough time and the government will figure out a way to tax us on free stuff as well.:shakehead:

Reactions: Jax

Back
Top Bottom