Free Ticket-Florida Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagirlfl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The expiration date to receive your Free ticket admission into the Florida Dive Show for Dec. 3 & 4th, has been extended:

Florida Dive Show -

I :love3: Oceanfest!
It was great that it was all outdoors, by the beach. I e-mailed Neil Watson asking if they will ever have it again, but no reply. I don't understand what happened to it.

thnx scubagirl

I just received this e-mail regarding the Florida Dive Show:

Guess who coming to the Florida Dive Show! Sea Shepherd, the group that produces the Whale Wars TV Series. They will be presenting information about their organization and having a seminar on "What it takes to be a Volunteer" Sea Shepherd

Friday Nights Film presentation will be presentations by Leigh Bishop, Well known British Explorer, Jim Decker from Backscatter U/W Photography and Sea Shepherd and one more special guest.

This is your the last opportunity to get your friends involved in the Dive Show with a Free Ticket. This years show has surpass last years for exhibitors and pre-registered guest.

Have your dive buddies visit www.floridaidveshow.com to register for a free ticket, a saving of $ 15.00

On October 15,2010 we will be annoucing the Florida Dive Show Photo Contest, Photo must be taken in Florida waters. Details will be posted on the 15th, Prizes include Dive Charters and 5 Day/4 Nights trip to Bonaire, NA. Stay tune.

If your looking for Christmas Gifts, Bottom Crawlers will be displaying some on the latest designs, Backscatter will be showing Digital Cameras and Video cameras with Underwater housings. Several Dive Centers will be displaying perfect Gifts for under the Christmas Tree!.

Aqualung will be on hand display the latest that they manufacture.

The Show is the ideal place for you to bring non divers that are interested in Diving, at the show they can talk to several Dive Centers without the drive.

Charter Boats from the Florida Keys will be on hand to discuss diving trips that they offer. Companies like Atlantis Dive Center- Spencer Slate, Ocean Divers, Key Diver, Captain Hooks Dive Center and more.....

Even guess from Fiji will be displaying at the show....say "Bula" that is hello in Fjian terms.....

In addition to guess from Fiji, the folks from Australia will be on hand, you can say "Good day Mates"

Silent Diving Systems will be displaying more about re-breathers and is doing a presentation "Are Re-breathers right for you"

Meet Local Dive Clubs like South Florida Underwater Photographers.

This year shows offers a whole lot more.....

Hi,

Glade I dropped in to take a look around thanks so much for the info on the dive show. My wife and I are looking forward to seeing all the new gear and the Sea Shepards should make for an exciting show.

Sharky

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom