FREE Shipping at SCUBASTORE.COM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastore:
Yes, will extend this offer!!! Also throughout September

Best Regards!

Really? I just tried to buy an apeks reg and the www site wants to charge me shipping.

***old thread warning***

mark3397:
Really? I just tried to buy an apeks reg and the www site wants to charge me shipping.

Same here, I just purchased on September 1st two Apeks ATX-50s, a Suunto SK-7 wrist compass, and an Apeks Reg Bag, and shipping certainly wasn't free on any of it??

I was told that accessory is not applied to the free shipping promotion. So, it means if you buy other stuffs except the regulator, BC, and coumputer, they are going to charge the shipping anyway......

mark3397:

Mark,

What Apeks regulator did you exactly want to buy? Did you say "the site wanted to charge you"?

Ok, let me know, I´ll look it up for you.

scubastore:
Mark,

What Apeks regulator did you exactly want to buy? Did you say "the site wanted to charge you"?

Ok, let me know, I´ll look it up for you.

ATX-50 and when I went to go check out it was either $12 for DHL or $24 for USPS. No 'free shipping' option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom