Free offer from Z Gear for Head strap leash, for product review! ( limit 5)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got a GoPro 3 and am planning on diving in the DR thanksgiving. Would love to run your leash through the paces....Rob
Sounds great! I created the product to give those wearing a head mount piece of mind. We have one leash left, if anyone else is interested give us few words, how this product could help you.

Just got the leash about 30 min ago, and so far I'm loving it. The connections on the coil leash itself are very secure, and the armband is very comfy to wear, even on bare skin. If anybody has any questions about the leash, feel free to ask, and I will most likely post a first impressions thread within the next couple of days.

Can you disconnect the strap from the armband? I'm thinking that would be useful so that a girl can use that end of the strap and attach it to her bathing suit strap instead of having to wear an armband. At least that is what I would do if I was only wearing a bathing suit. This would have been helpful a month ago when I was jet skiing. I was using the head strap with my GoPro and was nervous the entire time that it was goign to fly off my head. I would have been a lot more daring if I knew it was connected to me by a strap. I can also see this being useful in a lot of situations like sky diving or even as simple a thing as a roller coaster. Anything where you wouldn't be able to get what ever you attached the strap back if it goes flying.

If it wasn't winter and freezing, I would grab one from you to review. I just won't be doing any action sports until it warms up again. :depressed:

The leash is not detachable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added November 19th, 2013 at 11:49 AM ----------

---------- Post added November 19th, 2013 at 11:49 AM ----------

He is right it is not detachable.
I recommend that you get a short light weight coiled accessory leash ( under 10. Dollars)with either plastic clips or velcro. If you don,t find some at your favorite scuba shop ( trident accessory leashes) you can find one at Z Gear.

do you have any left.... I would like to try one

do you have any left.... I would like to try one
Sorry everyone, all 5 leashes have been sent out to those participating! Lets see what there product review will say, about Z Gear's head strap leash.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom