Free Gear! [GONE]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leadZERO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings folks. I was working toward my TEC40 before COVID and really haven't been out since and really lost interest (living in a land locked state and all). I'm looking to do some home renovation and am looking to get rid of my gear. I don't want to mess with parting it out or selling it... So, I'm giving it all away to the first person that will meet me in Lyons, CO. You have to take all of it, but it's free and was all lightly used and in good working order back in 2020. I haven't tested anything, but it's been sitting in a indoor closet so I don't think much has changed since.

Here's a link to photos I've taken, if you want pictures of anything else feel free to ask.

Here's the list of what I have:
- 2x Faber HP100's (brand new 2018) with manifold
- 1x aluminum 80's (purchased used)
- 1x Shearwater Perdix w/ wireless transmitter (purchased 2018)
- 1x Atomic computer
- 4x 1st stage regulators, 3x second stage
- Holis BP + wing
- Zeagle Ranger BCD
- bunch of weights (including back mounted doubles weight)
- wide angle lens
- housing for Olympus TG-5 (I'll include the camera too, but don't know where the charger cable is)
- underwater camera flash
- cave diving light
- 2x diving flashlights
- tech gas analyzer
- gas transfer setup
- whites drysuit, boots and undergarment (I'm 5' 7" about 170lbs)
- bunch of random things like markers, tank banger, replacement o-rings, port plugs, reel + buoy, etc.

R

Greetings folks. I was working toward my TEC40 before COVID and really haven't been out since and really lost interest (living in a land locked state and all). I'm looking to do some home renovation and am looking to get rid of my gear. I don't want to mess with parting it out or selling it... So, I'm giving it all away to the first person that will meet me in Lyons, CO. You have to take all of it, but it's free and was all lightly used and in good working order back in 2020. I haven't tested anything, but it's been sitting in a indoor closet so I don't think much has changed since.

Here's a link to photos I've taken, if you want pictures of anything else feel free to ask.

Here's the list of what I have:
- 2x Faber HP100's (brand new 2018) with manifold
- 1x aluminum 80's (purchased used)
- 1x Shearwater Perdix w/ wireless transmitter (purchased 2018)
- 1x Atomic computer
- 4x 1st stage regulators, 3x second stage
- Holis BP + wing
- Zeagle Ranger BCD
- bunch of weights (including back mounted doubles weight)
- wide angle lens
- housing for Olympus TG-5 (I'll include the camera too, but don't know where the charger cable is)
- underwater camera flash
- cave diving light
- 2x diving flashlights
- tech gas analyzer
- gas transfer setup
- whites drysuit, boots and undergarment (I'm 5' 7" about 170lbs)
- bunch of random things like markers, tank banger, replacement o-rings, port plugs, reel + buoy, etc.

R
Wow.
Would you ship if someone pays the cost?
Maybe the lucky recipient would make a donation to some scuba-related charity (of your choice?)?

I've thought about that. The issue I'm looking to avoid is the time required to box it all up, ship lithium batteries, ship the (very heavy) Faber 100's. I've actually tried finding a local place to donate it all to. But no luck. This is my last ditch effort or it goes to the dump next weekend. (Really tired of looking at it.)

That said, if there's a way that all I have to do is drop it all off somewhere and they take care of the rest and the recipient takes care of cost, I'd do that.

DM sent

@boulderjohn ?

Wish I were closer :)
I would in the past have been very interested, and still could be; however, I already have too much gear myself and am looking to get rid of some of it. Now that I am no longer instructing, I don't need the gear for new students. I see Dan sent a PM, so I assume he is interested, and it would be better for him to have it than I. If no one else takes it, I can take it and distribute it to others in our dive group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom