Free DM Course!!! OWD? please read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ana_dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OPEN WATER DIVER OR HIGHER? GOOD, PLEASE READ…

DM trainees for SUB AQUA at Hilton Salalah Resort, Oman from end of September 08 until May 2009.

According to our principles „SAFETY, SERVICE & FUN“ we address this job-offer to all certified Open water divers or couples who have a great sense of hospitality and individual service and are looking to continue their diving education up to PADI Assistant instructor and PADI Instructor at the end of the Season.

We are looking for
• Minimum Open Water diver with 20 dives
• Driving license
• Boat permit is a plus
• Ability to fluently speak min. two languages preferable Swedish and English, German is a plus
• Interest in continuing education
• Water sport experience as water ski, wind surfing, surfing, kayaking is a big plus
• Fun working with guests & ability to work in a multinational team

… in exchange we offer
• dive courses from PADI Advance open water up to PADI Assistant Instructor
• accommodation
• salary
• free lunch and dinner at Hilton Salalah Resort.

We are not just a dive center, but Adventure center as well, so spending a day on the boat or in a dessert might be a welcomed changed form exciting diving days.

We are also looking for Boat Captains and Animation team for season 2008/2009.

Please send your job application with photo to:
Salalah@subaqua-divecenter.com For further information please visit the SUBAqua

Hello, My name's Andre, I'm currently living and diving here in So. Florida. I'm studying for my DiveMaster under a PADI instructor. I have my Nitrox cert. as well. MY email is harrisandre@comcast.net.

Attachments

• 2008 04 20 ROATAN 006_edited-1.jpg
    2008 04 20 ROATAN 006_edited-1.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 2008 04 14 ROATAN 013_edited-1.jpg
    2008 04 14 ROATAN 013_edited-1.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 62
Dear all,

Thank you all for your interest in SUB AQUA Salalah Oman and for your applications. Unfortunately we have already selected 4 DM trainees candidates for a paid position for the season 2008/2009.

Still interested? We run DM internship program as well. It is not a paid position and can take from 1 month to 3 months, depending on your previous experiences. If you want to learn more about PADI DM Internship program with SUB AQUA Salalah Oman, do not hesitate to contact us on Salalah@subaqua-divecenter.com

For further information please visit the SUBAqua

Thank you,

Ana

Back
Top Bottom