Free Diving in exchange for Pre-wedding video shoot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaWarden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If anyone is interested, we are looking for photographers that might be interested in doing a 1 week dive in Raja Ampat, Misool and 1 week in Triton Bay for FREE

What's the catch?
A pre-wedding video shoot for us for around 1-2 minutes. Both underwater with whale sharks, the heart shape jelly fish lake drone shots.. and other spots around the area.

What will be paid for?
- Hotels, food and resort will be included.
- 2x dive boats
- dive tanks all recently cleaned.
- dive equipments
- 2x master divers.

When is it?
Apr 2020, or Sept 2020

Where is Raja Ampat?

If anyone is interested, we are looking for photographers that might be interested in doing a 1 week dive in Raja Ampat, Misool and 1 week in Triton Bay for FREE

What's the catch?
A pre-wedding video shoot for us for around 1-2 minutes. Both underwater with whale sharks, the heart shape jelly fish lake drone shots.. and other spots around the area.

What will be paid for?
- Hotels, food and resort will be included.
- 2x dive boats
- dive tanks all recently cleaned.
- dive equipments
- 2x master divers.

When is it?
Apr 2020, or Sept 2020

Where is Raja Ampat?

How good of a photog do I need to be?

Hehehe

hopefully.. as good as the one in the video above.. else it be my last diving trip after the wedding.
How good of a photog do I need to be?

Hehehe

Heck of an offer...now why can’t you find someone local?
I have a GoPro and a a Nikon....I do require first class tickets for me and my assistant (wife)

Wow nice offer Id be all over this if I could. I sent it to another photog I know. @Interceptor121 you may be interested i this.

Heck of an offer...now why can’t you find someone local?
I have a GoPro and a a Nikon....I do require first class tickets for me and my assistant (wife)

That is the other option.. there are a few locals that would do it but.. figured I will look on the scuba forums first since not many photographers get to go there.. and Raja Ampat is the world's epicenter for biodiversity after all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom