FREE certifications, adventure dives, guided dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a sweet offer! Unfortunately I can't make it this time, but certainly keep me on your short list for next time! I've never been to Hawaii but it sounds like a good excuse to go ;-).

I'm on a university holiday schedule and will be taking rescue course next.

I want a couple of tanks for the time I am there but I am mainly looking for guided or at least referred dives. I do not know the area and would like to get some good dives in. I do not trust myself to read, get there and find the best locations.

I want a couple of tanks for the time I am there but I am mainly looking for guided or at least referred dives. I do not know the area and would like to get some good dives in. I do not trust myself to read, get there and find the best locations.

I can provide guided dives (or training dives, if there's any PADI certs you're interested in). I can also find you DM's or DM Candidates that would be keen on diving with you.

As for tanks & weights -- Maui Dreams Dive Co. (Maui Dreams Dive Co ) is the place to go on the Kihei side and I really like Pacific Dive on the Lahaina side.

What a sweet offer! Unfortunately I can't make it this time, but certainly keep me on your short list for next time! I've never been to Hawaii but it sounds like a good excuse to go ;-).

I'm on a university holiday schedule and will be taking rescue course next.

Kathy: let me know if you're headed this way, and we should be able to work something out similar to what Mark's offering.

Last edited:
Mark -

Hope you check this before you leave for Maui. Myself and my wife live on Oahu, pondering jetting over to Maui to do the AOW cert with you if you'd be willing. We'd be renting all of our gear over there, and would hope to do it in the course of a weekend, if possible. I can be reached at tom@marslands.net , hit me up if you get a chance!

Tom Marsland

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom