Free BBQ at Whytecliff - June 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sintax604

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Underwater Council of BC is hosting a free BBQ and "Meet and Greet" at Whytecliff park on Saturday, June 2nd!
Everyone is welcome to stop by and enjoy a free hot dog and meet the UCBC directors. We'll be chatting about our current and future projects as well as looking for your input on diving-related issues. Plus, we're always looking for new members and volunteers to help with mooring buoy installations and maintenance.

The only thing better than going for a Saturday dive is coming up to free food! We hope to see you there!

Underwater Council of British Columbia

I might be looking for someone to dive with tommorrow, will there be anyone I can join?

I'm sure there will be lots of potential buddies hanging around but we don't have a specific dive planned for the day. If I can escape from behind the bbq I'd love to join you (or anyone else) for a dive.

This sounds like a good opportunity to meet the local diving community and make some new connections. Count me in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom