Free Andrew Dive 3/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
So Rich, Andrew and I will be diving this sunday the 30th... The plan was the south side of Leo but I hear the sewer line broke there and its closed.

I think we may try G city if Leo is really out but we are open to ideas in the malibu up to santa barbara area.

We are looking to meet at 9am at whatever location we decide.

Free Andrew!!!!!

I dove Leo Today and it was not closed there where people in the water all up and down leo. so i think the prob. has been solved or it happend after 5pm today

Hey! Haven't dove with you guys in a while, I'll make this provided work doesn't interfere, but that's not looking likely right now. Though if ya head too far north I might back out, already a long enuff drive to make the Malibu area :)

You looking to do one dive or two?

Nick

Edit: Err uummm thought ya don't dive on weekdays Erika
04.gif

What can i say ummm..... i dont know how to answer that one. What can i say Robert called me and asked. if i dont got to PV that day i will more then likely show up

Oh yea! I'm feeling the pressure now. Sounds like we gotta a dive this weekend. But I think of this trip more as temporary freedom.

I'm in, whatever is decided. :D

And don't believe Erika! She called me and asked me to play hookie from work... I gave into the pressure and did what she asked. Or maybe that was just a dream before I woke up and called in sick... hmm, it's all a bit fuzzy...:rofl3:

Hey! Haven't dove with you guys in a while, I'll make this provided work doesn't interfere, but that's not looking likely right now.

Cool Nick It will be good for you to dive with me again... I mean it will be good to dive with you again:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom