Free 3/2 Wetsuit from Oceanic Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was told buy one of the Authorized dealers that I could not get the free wetsuit unless I paid full retail price for all the qualifying equipment. Is this correct?

gobmcdeeusa:
I was told buy one of the Authorized dealers that I could not get the free wetsuit unless I paid full retail price for all the qualifying equipment. Is this correct?

We provide the wetsuit to the dealer when they get the whole package from us. The wetsuit promotion ends at the end of the month.

I'm the territory manager for Georgia, which is where I see you are from. Could you please PM me which shop?

Best,

Chris

PS- we have an Oceanic section here on Scubaboard, that is a great place to ask questions like this, drop by!

cerich:
We provide the wetsuit to the dealer when they get the whole package from us. The wetsuit promotion ends at the end of the month.

I'm the territory manager for Georgia, which is where I see you are from. Could you please PM me which shop?

Best,

Chris

PS- we have an Oceanic section here on Scubaboard, that is a great place to ask questions like this, drop by!

I think it was someone from the Divers Supply in Macon that told me that but I plan to get the equipment from the Doraville Georgia store. Susan, the manager at the store in Doraville wasn't really aware of the wetsuit offer until I pointed it out in the catalog. It is a nice littler perk and can make a difference between bying a complete package or a mixed package. Divers Supply offers discount pricing so if I could still get the free wetsuit that would be great. My dive buddy will also be bying a full package. I think Divers Supply still has Henderson suits on sale but I could always buy one of those later on.

gobmcdeeusa:
I think it was someone from the Divers Supply in Macon that told me that but I plan to get the equipment from the Doraville Georgia store. Susan, the manager at the store in Doraville wasn't really aware of the wetsuit offer until I pointed it out in the catalog. It is a nice littler perk and can make a difference between bying a complete package or a mixed package. Divers Supply offers discount pricing so if I could still get the free wetsuit that would be great. My dive buddy will also be bying a full package. I think Divers Supply still has Henderson suits on sale but I could always buy one of those later on.

Sent you a PM. Divers Supply is not a participating dealer in this program(dealers get to choose). That being said if you choose an all Oceanic package that qualifies I will ensure you get the free 3/2.

Best,

Chris

That would be fantastic Chris. We might be placing our order this weekend but not certain yet. I'm trying to decide between the Pro Plus 2 and VT3 computer. The free wetsuit offer only lasts till the end of the month? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom