Fourth of July at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going out to CSSP on Friday (July 4th) or is it a foregone conclusion that it will be wall-to-wall people out there that day? I hadn't initially planned on being out there, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to get in a couple more dives before I leave for England the following Tuesday. Please let me know what you think.

I went last year on the 4th expecting a gazillion people, there were about 15 of us.

This year, at least the 4th is a Friday, so maybe more people will be there this year. I might make it out there!

texan i think you must ahve thought this weekend because on saturday robert said that they had over 400 people there. If my new BC and regs come in i will try to make it out to get used to them before i go on vacation. WIll see how the weeke goes then i will let you all know

Have a wedding/ party to go to on Friday.
But, Saturday is possible. Anyone interested ?
Later, Kevin

I'm working a wedding on Saturday, and I'm flying out on Tuesday, so Sunday is a no go, as well. I know -- Tuesday is beyond 24 hours surface interval, but I still have to pack.

Hey y'all,

I'm thinking about heading out to CSSP soon (maybe even this Fri) and since I haven't been there yet:

1. Do they do refills out there and if so, how much $$?
2. 3mm suit enough if you stay above thermo?

Any other CSSP tips?

I'm getting a TranspacII tomorrow and I will be itching to tinker with it before I head to Roatan in August.

Thanks!

1) Yes, they do....refills are $5
2) Above the first thermocline (25 feet), a 3mm will suffice

Hope you can make it out.

Thanks for the info ScubaTexan.

It looks like I won't be able to make it this extended weekend, but with a bit of luck, I should be able to make it soon.

Thanks!

I would be interested in going out either Friday or Saturday if anyone is interested

Jana

So far, the only person I've heard from is ScubaJana....is anyone else interested? Also, does anyone know of any dive shops that will be training out there that day?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom