Found: Slate near MacAbee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
X-posted to ba_diving:

When we came back from our dive on Saturday, someone had placed a slate with compass and snap on the planter next to our car. It looks like it was retrieved from the water and had been down there for a week or so (I have no idea how to judge). There were scraps of waterproof paper still stuck to one side, but it was definitely not currently being used. No other divers were around, so I took it, figuring there was a better chance to find the owner online than by leaving it sitting in front of El Torito.

If it's yours, just describe it (it has writing on it) and we'll reunite you.

Thanks,
Kenn

Hey Kenn-
Definitely sounds like a Reef Check California slate. If you could drop it off at one of our partner dive shops in the are Aqaua Safaris in Santa Crua, or Aquarius or Monterey Bay Dive Center in Monterey next time you are in the area we can pick it up there. After the drop off if you can just shoot me an email that would be great.
THANKS!
Cyndi Dawson
Director of Science
Reef Check California

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom