Found lost light @ LbtS.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustJoe:
It must be mine. It has an on/off switch, right? Must be mine.

Joe
Hey, that sounds just like the one I lost. It's mine. To prove it, mine has a clear plastic cover in front of a bulb that lights up. It must be mine.

evad:
No. Very funny.

Ah well, I could hope it was mine. Blondey & I were out diving one evening last winter & I had lent her my light & borrowed a neighbor's light. My last words to him were "I promise I won't lose it." LOL! Famous last words- we got in a tangle & surfaced to untangle & lo & behold I dropped the light. Sad. I've since replaced it but it surely would be nice to have it back, since I am out nearly $100 for the replacement light. It may have been gray, not black, but Blondey can attest to this, as can my neighbor. I don't remember the brand, but I'll ask my neighbor & get back to you.

Marvel:
Ah well, I could hope it was mine. Blondey & I were out diving one evening last winter & I had lent her my light & borrowed a neighbor's light. My last words to him were "I promise I won't lose it." LOL! Famous last words- we got in a tangle & surfaced to untangle & lo & behold I dropped the light. Sad. I've since replaced it but it surely would be nice to have it back, since I am out nearly $100 for the replacement light. It may have been gray, not black, but Blondey can attest to this, as can my neighbor. I don't remember the brand, but I'll ask my neighbor & get back to you.

This one is fresh. Maybe only a couple of days lost. Unlike myself.

Define Fresh? Actually - did the batteries still work? The light that Marvel lost was definetly turned on when it was dropped - which made it more frustrating that we never found it that night.

Marvel definetly lost a light a few months back. I remember the utter silence as we were getting out of the water..................I don't even think we ended the dive with a Smirnoff that time.

blondey:
I don't even think we ended the dive with a Smirnoff that time.
Dang! now that is serious!

Just checking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom