Found inside C53

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtabor

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all, shot in the dark here but I was diving c53 yesterday and found a dive knife inside. Doesnt look like its been there long. If you can tell me the color and make in a pm you can have it back.

BTW there is/was a very large green moray in there. Just beautiful!

Mark

Haha, I guess ill need one them wrong answer buttons. Bzzzzt

Blue and black xmxnsmkdid (garbled make)

Considering the fact that knives are prohibited in the park I guess loosing it was pay back for ignoring the rules.

Yup thats true, never thought of it like that. Thread closed, your knive is now mine. I looked and its not worth any amount of money anyhow.

I believe the wreck is well outside of the park boundaries so game on.

Black and silver, 12" ala Sea Hunt?

I believe the wreck is well outside of the park boundaries so game on.

Black and silver, 12" ala Sea Hunt?

The C53 is right off Chankanaab right? Inside the park? I think there are a couple smaller wrecks north of town ouuta the park.

Pink, Gerber?

Yup. C-53 is in the park. No knives allowed (but on a wreck I'm inclined to want one anyway) Hmm... Titanium yellow handle. :cool2:

The C53 is right off Chankanaab right? Inside the park? I think there are a couple smaller wrecks north of town ouuta the park.

Pink, Gerber?

Yup. C-53 is in the park. No knives allowed (but on a wreck I'm inclined to want one anyway) Hmm... Titanium yellow handle. :cool2:

I stand corrected and will withdraw my entry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom