Found Fin - Breakwater - 1/16/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dear owner of this fin. Thank you for losing it! :wink:

You see at the start of our dive one of the divers with us fin straps broke. He and his buddy had managed to get the fin to work mostly but not totally, and were about to turn back to shore. Just then I saw this fin floating on the surface, and was relieved when I discovered there was no diver attached to it. However, it did manage to save his dive and allow him to make it out. So thanks for losing it and allowing us to borrow it.

That being said, if you DID lose a fin at Breakwater on Saturday and can tell me what make/size/color or whatever to identify it, and its yours ill find a way to get it back to you. It would be a shame to not get it back to you since it does look fairly new.

I wonder if that was the fin that was lost at McAbee yesterday. :shocked2: A guy asked us if we saw a red fin on the beach. He said it was lost out a ways, but was hoping it had made it back to shore.

I wonder if that was the fin that was lost at McAbee yesterday. :shocked2: A guy asked us if we saw a red fin on the beach. He said it was lost out a ways, but was hoping it had made it back to shore.

The OP said the fin was found on Saturday.

I lost a black Force Fin Pro there.

It was quite a while ago, but who knows.

I found the mate to that red fin off Macabee Sunday. It can be picked up at Dolphin SCUBA Sacramento if they bring in the mate for proof. Ask for Rick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom