FOUND: Dive light at Redondo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChevaYEA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, I found a nice dive light at Redondo this morning (Monday, July 21). I would love to return it to its owner. It is yellow and has some large initials on it. If you or someone you know is missing it then please let me know.

Thanks!

I lost my yellow aqua king 4100 dive light at Redondo....Redondo Beach, Ca. two weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to have it found and returned to me.I thought it was another light at my Redondo until I noticed the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum. Anyway, good luck getting it back to it's rightful owner.

I lost my yellow aqua king 4100 dive light at Redondo....Redondo Beach, Ca. two weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to have it found and returned to me.I thought it was another light at my Redondo until I noticed the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum. Anyway, good luck getting it back to it's rightful owner.

Yeah, I guess i should qualify that.... Light found at Redondo, WA. :)

Back
Top Bottom