Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent the housing s/n to ScubaBasics. Maybe we'll have some luck there, because the Aruba school doesn't seem to be responding to anyone. Snail mail is next.

Today, I'll be trying to edit that turtle video down to a size that's managable.

the Aruba school doesn't seem to be responding to anyone. Snail mail is next.

I'd guess they're not responding either because your e-mail is going into their junk mail box, or they're just deleting it without reading because all the English-language e-mails they get are trying to sell them something. (From my limited experience with the Dutch, their English is generally better than mine.)

Seeing how cheap international telephone calls are these days (not sure about to the Caribbean), If I were you I'd be tempted to just call them. "Hello -- do you speak English?" If they don't, someone there will.

Once you establish contact with someone who cares (and that shouldn't be hard), e-mail from then on.

Thanks Aquahound - here's embedded in SB....

I've read most of the posts but this is getting pretty lengthy. Somebody may have done this already but I googled florida stage.com and the only thing that looked possible from the first couple pages of results was venicestage.com. There are other ...stage.com but they are not from florida. Of course I am assuming that this person is from florida which may not be the case.

Haha good title and description on youtube...
I found a camera and Ikelite waterproof housing washed ashore in Key West, FL. Pictures indicate it floated all the way from Aruba over a period of 6 months. Half way through the journey, this sea turtle came across it and tried to eat it, turning the camera on and recording himself.
Didn't see much of the turtle but it still may cause some publicity, He struggled with it quit a bit; hope he's ok.
I've read most of the posts but this is getting pretty lengthy. Somebody may have done this already but I googled florida stage.com and the only thing that looked possible from the first couple pages of results was venicestage.com. There are other ...stage.com but they are not from florida. Of course I am assuming that this person is from florida which may not be the case.
Sorry, but you really need to read all of the thread to participate. :D It's part of a name on Aruba.

Back
Top Bottom