Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy cow, and to think we're scared of what the government can do !!!! :rofl3:

OK...The butler did it after dropping off the master at the airport.:wink:
:popcorn:

Very cool Thread! Hoping to see turtle video. Thanks all for contributing to a great one!

Darn it, we have the where, when, and how . .

WHO?!?!?!?!

Where are you guys finding that wereldstage.com is on Aruba? The link that DD posted points right back to their Curacao web site. It lists various locations around the world where they place people (I was wrong -- not just the Caribbean); but not a word about Aruba. I've searched for wereldstage.com + Aruba, but nothing via Yahoo.

If they are on Aruba too, then that solves the mystery of what the pick-up was doing there.
I wonder how much of the internet yahoo searchers miss in life. :laughing: If google didn't search it, it ain't been searched yet.
World Stage! Aruba
Caya Betico Croes 155
Oranjestad, Aruba
T +297 588 6769
F +297 582 7221
mailto: Aruba@wereldstage.com
There many more hits for Wereldstage on Aruba.

I may have found a free way for Aquahound to get the almost 2 gb vid to me for free so I can compress it and load it on Vimeo. Don't give up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom