Found: blue snorkel @ breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Found a blue snorkel at Breakwater on Wednesday with clear mouthparts. Doubtful it was one of you guys, but the karma gods make me want to at least post this. No mask attached or anything, in about 15' @ low tide. Let me know if it's yours and we'll go from there.

Well, this would be amazing, but I lost a blue Tilos snorkel on 2/26 diving at Breakwater. I actually posted it about it here (http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/413088-blue-mask-snorkel-lost-bw-2-26-12-a.html) and someone has since found and returned the mask to be but not the snorkel.

The best way to describe the snorkel is that it has weird notches at the top that are supposed to make it drier. To be honest I don't remember the color of the mouth piece, but if it is blue, Tilos, and has those notches, I'd say it's probably mine. Here is a pic where you can see what I'm talking about with the notches.
snorkel.JPG

Here's what it looks like. 2012-04-11 21.20.06.jpg
Seems like all the writing on the outside is just about worn away, but I think it used to be white writing. If it's yours, we could hook up tomorrow, Fri or Sat. I'm in Sunnyvale :)

I don't think thats it, just looking at the purge valve below the mouthpiece... yours is curved, mine would be straight... but thanks for checking :)

Sorry it didn't work out. Goodluck getting yours back. I'll keep an eye out for it (might hit up breakwater again on Fri).

Back
Top Bottom