Forum name for the 50+ divers.

So...what name do we want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted for "Grump Old Divers".

I always wanted to be a scubadiving "GOD" ! ! !

And this is as close as I'll ever get !

the K

Exactly what I was thinking! I'm for "GOD".

In the lead, but 32% is not a majority. Unless a bunch more folks vote, we're gonna need that run off.

In the lead, but 32% is not a majority. Unless a bunch more folks vote, we're gonna need that run off.
Yeah....and Andy has a vote in there when he ain't a registered voter!!!

Looks like Florida is screwing up an election....again! :shakehead:

What is it with you guys!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah....and Andy has a vote in there when he ain't a registered voter!!!

How do you know? I remember you said:

Kim:
and it's public so the young 'uns can't shaft us!

but I can't see who voted.

Kim:
Looks like Florida is screwing up an election....again! :shakehead:

Andy isn't Florida and Florida didn't screw up the 2000 election, the Supreme Court did.

but I can't see who voted.
Click on one of the numbers from the votes cast.

Andy isn't Florida?
OK....obviously my US geography sucks!!! :rofl3: (I bet he's close though....REAL close!!! :eyebrow:)

Andy lives in Florida, he is not Florida.

Thanks, now I can see it. It seems some folks are voting more than once, that screws up the vote and makes it invalid.

Sorry but i liked more than 1 name and thought it would only let you select 1. Anyway I still have a year left before i'm eligible?

Andy lives in Florida, he is not Florida.

Thanks, now I can see it. It seems some folks are voting more than once, that screws up the vote and makes it invalid.
No no no..... it's called "multiple choice". I mentioned that at the beginning. :wink:

It's like fireworks.........don't light the blue touch paper until you've read the instructions!!! :D

It's simple....... most votes wins...... no one can vote for the same name twice anyway!

Back
Top Bottom