Forum consensus inquiry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LadyDiver:

That was the missing piece for me. Thank you for getting down to the nitty gritty of it. I have come to an understanding now as to why it was removed. Thank you.

As the owner/moderator, I'm sure you have decisions like this to make fairly often and I don't envy your position.

I have remained very open and fair in my discussions throughout the entire thread in trying to figure out the conditions which allowed some posts and not others. Some forums have a "vibe" to them that takes a while to get the feel of. Knowing when you are crossing a line can be a subtle art in both real and cyber life.

Although, as a group, I never really got a feel for how users felt about freely being able to post regarding open slots; I learned enough to realize spamming the board has been an issue in the past and a problem requiring some tough love at times.

All that said, I want to thank you, KN, and all the moderators for presenting a great board.

Cheers!

Mark

PS... BTW, I really made an effort to find such a pre-approval clause before posting but didn't find it. I can really appreciate and respect your notice/warnings in the tek sections as the first post. Although, not the potential life saver they are in those forums, it might help here too in explaining the ground rules.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom